Webinar marketing is a fundamental strategy for any businesses, especially for those who has a personal brand or sell online products. If you reached the level when you need to organize a webinar for your audience and don´t know what software to use then read in my article where I compare the best webinar marketing platforms that help to grow your business or personal brand!
Online webinars are very handy right now – with COVID-19 forcing so many businesses to move in-person events and sales meetings into a virtual environment.
Every marketing manager know how essential to choose the right product to avoid any mistakes and save costs for a company.
Before start analyzing each software, I would like to highlight that It is possible to do this using YouTube, but webinar portals and applications enable a more interactive experience, allowing for customer feedback as well as question and answer polls.
I am sure you heard already about this software as it is known for email marketing tool. GetResponse is an email marketing platform by trade but it also comes with quality webinar features on most of its plans. So, if you need single platform that provides email marketing, webinar marketing and basic automation, this could be a good choice for you.
- Quick scheduling: Select your dates, times and create custom URLs for your webinars in moments.
- YouTube integration: Boost your audience with YouTube integration.
- Recordings: Record your webinars, download and share.
- Option for dynamic presentations, interactive whiteboard, videos and live chat.
- Security: SSL-encrypted URLs and you can choose whether your webinar is open to everyone or password-protected.
- Decent analytics: Reports and analytics on your webinar attendance rates and other metrics.
- GetResponse has a free 30-day trial and a Basic plan that doesn’t include webinar features.
- Plus plan is the first one that provides webinar solutions and starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees.
- The Professional plan is $99 per month for up to 300 people
- Enterprise package is $1,199 for up to 500 people. However, it also includes email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
Webinars OnAir offers great variety of key features – plus a few unique ones to brag about. If you need a webinar marketing on a budget, this is a right tool for you! $99 per month is unlimited participants is quite a good price.
- Tracking pixels: A new feature that sets you up for remarketing via AdWords.
- Automated webinars: So you can replay your webinar footage as evergreen content.
- Monetisation options: Prompt viewers to convert with popup-style product offers.
- Engagement: Polls, surveys and chat functions to engage with your audience.
- You can schedule a webinar for up to 50,000 attendees in less than a minute.
All in all, Webinars OnAir offers up an impressive list of features against any of the other tools in this list. Yet it still manages to lack a few vital marketing features and never really feels like a professional grade platform.
- 30-day free trial.
- Plan $19.97 per month is for 25 viewers costs
- Plan $99 per month is unlimited participants
The origins of ClickMeeting are videoconferencing, and it can be used for that purpose effectively. You also can use it to host webinars.
- Hosted webinars can have a bespoke pre-event engagement, including a waiting room before the start of the presentation where extra information can be offered to attendees.
- Polls and surveys can be used to maintain the engagement of those watching, even if the content isn’t live. You can freely mix live events with pre-recorded ones and have segments of both.
- For live webinars, a whiteboard can be active during the presentation or afterwards for a Q&A session.
- Monetisation options: You can monetize webinar content using the platform’s integration with PayPal to manage funds securely.
- Free trial for up to 25 attendees for a 30 day period.
- ClickMeeting’s rates start at $25 per month (billed annually) for 25 attendees or
- $35 (billed annually) per month for up to 50 viewers.
- There’s also an option for custom-pricing that’s best suited for enterprise customers.
Great combination of no-download webinars for your audience and marketing tools to generate more leads. When it comes to visual aesthetics, it delivers real-time, HD streaming video, and a great-looking platform.
Everything is customized to match your brand and they have all the video conferencing features you need: live and automated webinars, replays, registration landing pages, etc.
All pricing plans offer great standard features including advanced webinar setup, 24/7 chat and email support, unlimited webinars, storage for 100 recordings, and robust analytics.
- Automatic, cloud-based webinar events and recordings.
- Chats, polls, handouts, and a great waiting room experience.
- Offers built-in analytics and insights.
- It can be easily integrated with other marketing tools.
- Email automation and event reminders.
- Starter Plan: $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room
- Growth Plan: $69 for a 150-person room
- Business Plan: $163 per month for a 500-person room.
If you have little to no technical knowledge regarding how to set up a webinar, then this easy-to-use webinar platform has you covered.
Additionally, it allows you to stream directly to a YouTube page, and have a secure, password-protected meeting with your target audience online.
It also offers some distinct advantages over other tools, such as:
Providing pop-ups to your audience during the webinar session itself, which allows them to buy your product or service right from the webinar
- Automatic recording.
- It offers great customer support.
- Built-in autoresponder.
- Social media integrations.
- Has the ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems.
- It allows you to incorporate polls and surveys with your webinar.
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly dashboards and interfaces.
- Quick set up process; it takes about 60 seconds to get up and running.
- Basic Plan: $499/year ($41.58/month). This plan gives you up to 500 participants per webinar, up to 3 presenters, and 24/7 support.
- Professional Plan: $699/year ($58.25/month). With the pro plan, participants increase to 1,000, and speakers go up to 4.
- Premium Plan: $999/year ($83.25/month). This plan is for businesses that rely heavily on webinars for their online marketing. It features up to 6 speakers and a webinar audience of up to 5,000.
WebinarNinja known as one of the easiest tools to use, with out-of-the-box thank you and sign-up pages, allowing you to create a webinar in under a minute.
WebinarNinja allows you to create four different types of webinars:
- Live – broadcasted with a live host for audience interaction.
- Automated – recorded webinars that run at certain times or on-demand.
- Series – a group of several webinars.
- Hybrid – a combination of live and recorded videos.
- Lightning-fast live chat.
- Instant screen sharing.
- Run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar.
- Timed offers to display at any time during your webinar.
- Email automation and drip campaigns.
- High-converting, custom registration landing pages.
- Analytics dashboard with the ability to export data.
- Integrations with 1,000+ apps with Zapier.
WebinarNinja comes with a 14-day free trial to test out its features. It also features four paid plans:
- Starter Plan is $39/month and works well for users that only require 100 webinar viewers.
- Pro Plan is $79/month and adds another 200 attendees, plus the ability to create a webinar series.
- Plus Plan at $129/month and a Power Plan at $199/month with more advanced features.
It is known as the #1 video platform for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences.
Their live streaming capabilities are where they really excel. You can engage up to 10,000 people at once and create an interactive experience with features like polls, handouts, and live Q and As.
To host these live events, you’re provided with a suite of marketing tools, including custom email invites, registration landing pages, and other reminders.
With their automated webinars, you can integrate BigMarker with your CRM software to qualify prospects and generate, nurture, and convert your leads.
- Create automated webinars
- Capture your prospects’ data with embedded forms, surveys, and polls.
- Move prospects down the sales funnel by easily booking meetings based on their data and lead status.
- Third-party integrations with apps like MailChimp, Calendly, Marketo, and more.
- Integrations with payment providers like Stripe make it easy for you to manage transactions.
- HD video and screen sharing.
- You can stream multiple cameras feeds to Facebook & YouTube Live.
- Build custom live video experiences for online events.
- Offers white-labeled seminar rooms and landing pages.
- It provides over 15 different landing page types.
- Deals in 135+ currencies.
- It comes with industry-standard SSL and HTTPS encryption for data protection.
- $79 for 100 attendees
- $159 for 500 attendees
- $299 for 1000 attendees
- The White Label plan is an enterprise-level plan, where you get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
Through Webex webinars, you can hold meetings throughout your organization, offer online and offline training sessions, and provide remote support. The key USPs of Webex include mobility, user-friendliness, and compatibility with all devices and browsers.
- Cloud-based platform.
- It allows you to host up to 40,000 attendees.
- Built-in Q&A sessions, polls, and surveys to facilitate audience engagement.
- It provides a mobile app.
- The excellent HD video and audio quality.
- Integrates with popular marketing tools like Salesforce.
- The Basic plan costs $13.5 per month for up to 50 participants if billed annually.
- The price climbs up as you move on to a higher-tier plan.
- Simple interface, easy to understand.
- Unlimited free trial period with full functionality.
- Ability to customize the design of the webinar room, add a banner and logo.
- You can conduct several webinars at the same time without additional payments.
- The program is served by more than 200 servers, which guarantees round-the-clock access and protection against failures.
- Newsletter, landing page and the ability to invite up to 10 thousand participants.
- There are no restrictions on functions depending on the tariff.
Pricing flexible plans
- 3 types of tariffs (for 100, 500 or 2000 participants).
- It is possible to hold large-scale conferences for up to 5 thousand listeners.
- The number of available functions depends on the tariff: the more it is, the more possibilities.
- Test period of 7 days.
- Webinar recording in HD quality.
- from $ 89 per month.
I have highlighted the main features of 10 popular webinar programs for 2021. All programs are quite different. Some are more suitable for holding open large webinars, some are more suitable for organizing private online seminars.
How to choose the most suitable webinar solution?
Think about the number of participants. Be realistic about how many people will attend your webinars. This is important as it will also determine how much you are going to pay and which plan you ultimately choose. Almost every webinar tool on my list categorizes pricing plans according to the number of attendees. A yearly subscription to the plan always pays off as you usually get 20-30% less than a monthly billing subscription.
Do you have experience in hosting webinars? What program did you use? Share your opinion in the comments below! I would be happy to answer any questions or submit your project to my team at Astorts Group for evaluation.
Alessandro Rocco Pietrocola is an entrepreneur and investor based in London and operating mainly in Europe, Asia and Oceania with main focus on UK, Baltic Countries, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Middle East and New Zealand as area of interest! At the moment is the CEO of Astorts Group. He is an UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) Approved Person and is has great experience as director of regulated companies. He uses to dedicate part of his life to inspire others and help them achieve the most out of their life. Since he was 20, he had successfully founded and managed several companies operating in the field of management consulting, wealth management and fintech. He loves travelling, he is a cigars lover, an amateur golfer and a dapper man.