The Internet is now flooded with a huge amount of advertising. To draw some attention to yourself and your services, you need to emphasize your uniqueness. How to do it? Make more videos!
With the help of videos, you can:
- Improve the usability of your content. You can describe for a long time in the text how well your washing powder removes stains or drills with an electric drill, or you can simply show the whole process and the result in a short fifteen-second video. Thus, you can convey more useful information that is more interesting and easier to comprehend than a long text.
- Increase content virality. It was proved that for the sharing information, people more often share with each other just videos, rather than texts and pictures. However, it should be considered that if this is an informational video, it should be easy and comprehensive. Few people want to share with a friend the monotonously well-read instructions recorded on video. Don't forget about copyright.
- To increase engagement and connect a potential buyer. You can make three or even four videos with different product information. Consistent viewing will engage a potential buyer. Shoot guides, post video customer reviews. Attract your buyer with fun sketches where you demonstrate the benefits of your product. Make him laugh.
- Increase traffic. A buyer interested in your video will stay on your site longer. This positively affects behavioral factors such as browsing depth and time spent on the site. Accordingly, search engine algorithms will give your content higher in the search query.
Also, the video increases consumer loyalty, as it suggests that the advertiser has spared no resources (effort, time, money) to promote their goods / services.
Let's take a look at a few popular types of video content that have proven themselves in many brands.
- Demonstration of a service / product. A short ten-second video where you tell or show what you want to offer to the client.
- Detailed presentation. Here you can tell in more detail about all the advantages and features of a service or product. Who is it for, who is your client. Perhaps share the history of creation.
- Guide. Show how it works, tell a specific algorithm of what has to be done. Share life hacks.
- Directly advertising. It should be bright and memorable. Engage the emotions of your byer. Several rules are important here:
1) Advertising should not be too long. The optimal duration of the commercial is 10 seconds.
2) A brand presence, information about it.
3) Attractiveness of the video itself. The picture should be attractive. It is important not to overdo it with creativity, so that the video does not go into the category of annoying advertising.
- A video about ourselves, or “how we do our job,” also increases customer loyalty and trust.
Video content remains trending. Yes, it probably takes more money and effort to create videos, but they do a tremendous job of increasing loyalty and engagement of your potential customers.
How often do you make video content? Has it proven to be effective in your business? Share your opinion in the comments below! I would be happy to answer any questions or submit your project to my team at Astorts Group for evaluation.
Alessandro Rocco Pietrocola is an entrepreneur and investor based in London and operating mainly in Europe, Asia and Oceania with main focus on UK, Baltic Countries, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Middle East and New Zealand as area of interest! At the moment is the CEO of Astorts Group. He is an UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) Approved Person and is has great experience as director of regulated companies. He uses to dedicate part of his life to inspire others and help them achieve the most out of their life. Since he was 20, he had successfully founded and managed several companies operating in the field of management consulting, wealth management and fintech. He loves travelling, he is a cigars lover, an amateur golfer and a dapper man.