How to recover your Instagram account?
Your Instagram account was blocked for some reason? Follow my steps I explain you in this article and restore it!
To build a name in IG is a huge work that can take months – your followers, comments, likes – all this can be lost within one moment. Instagram says your account can be disabled for violating terms. What kind of terms it could be?
Let’s take a look at a few of the main reasons why your Instagram account may have been disabled so that you can avoid same problems in future. To restore your account second time will be much difficult the first time.
1. Inappropriate content
if you’re not posting inappropriate content (adult/offensive material). Read carefully IG guidelines what you can promote.
What is spamming? Aggressively liking, following, sending DMs, commenting or even unfollowing users soon after following them is considered to be spam.
3. Copyright terms violating
posting copyrighted material without permission
4. Other aggressive activities
Buying followers, likes, views, and comments is aggressive activity.
5. Using automation tools
Autoposting. This was never an issue before, especially if you’re using high-quality residential proxies for Instagram, so, obviously, Instagram must have found a way to detect when you auto-post content and clamped down on it.
Unfortunately Instagram’s appeal process, designed for you to reactivate your disabled account, is broken. It simply doesn’t work. When you would try to upload business evidence or license the app would crash.
So, how to recover banned Instagram account then?
· You’ll need to do this on your desktop computer. Make sure your PC is running on your home IP address (as opposed to proxies and VPNs).
· Go to https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083 OR https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/1652567838289083 and fill out the form.
· Always pick No
· Pick whatever name you like. It doesn’t matter what name you pick
· Your Instagram username
· Your email
· Always pick the United States even if you’re not from the US
Once you’ve filled that form up, you should receive an email from Instagram in the next few minutes. Simply attach the selfie as described in the email and send it.
Now here comes the most important detail of this post. If your account is not reactivated, keep sending unban requests!
Other ideas that might work
1. Ask the Facebook Help Community for help. Because Facebook owns Instagram, and Facebook employees are often monitoring and replying to questions in the community. Asking for help there seems very worthwhile.
2. Reach IG support on their official Twitter account: @igofficialhelp
3. Click Report a Problem’, and then ‘Something Isn’t Working’.
4. Write an email to email@example.com for help
Hope my article was helpful for you and all solution described worked well! If you have your question, please write it below, I would be glad to answer it or to introduce your project to my team at Astorts Group to be evaluated.