Learning, Earning and Returning: The 3 Stages of a Fulfilling Life
Each person once starts thinking about his or her life and future. No doubt, that everyone wants to succeed, but few people know how to achieve their goals and live a happy, interesting and eventful life.
Here are some tips that can help you to fulfill your life.
It may seem obvious, but to succeed each of us has to go on learning during all life, the reasons for that are quite simple:
· It’s important to do your best and try to be the top specialist in your sphere
· Life is changing, so you have to learn to keep up with the times
· Learning new things helps your brain work and “keep fit”
There is no unnecessary knowledge, new information on different topics broadens your mind and may be very useful in a very unexpected moment.
It’s very important to start learning from the childhood, so if you have children try to motivate them to learn even before they go to school and make learning not boring but interesting. Only this way a person can succeed – it’s a well-known fact that if a person is interested in something he tries to learn more, the more he learns – the better specialist in the subject he becomes; and good specialists are always in-demand.
A lot of people consider money to be the aim of their life and the final goal, but they are mistaken. Of course money is a quite important part of our life because you have to support yourself and your family, but to earn you have to be a professional, so your goal must be not to get money, but to be the best and if you are the best you’ll get money. Also it is necessary to find the field which is interesting for you and where you can grow as a specialist; that will help you to blossom out and to earn more as well as to get a charge out of your job.
By “returning” we don’t mean only giving money. We are talking about getting involved. You can give money on charity or help people other possible ways – you should notbe indifferent to the problems of the people who are not as lucky and fortunate as you. Scientists have found out that while helping other people we help ourselves! They say that if you help other people…:
· You prolong your life. The research have shown that systematic and ultroneous help make people live longer
· You improve your mood. When we help others our organism starts producing special hormones that make us happier. Scientists figured out that five small acts of kindness during the week, repeated for six weeks is enough to notice positive changes in health.
· You make more friends. Aid can’t exist without intercommunion with people, so you communicate with more people and may find someone who shares your interests.
Of course these advise can’t make your life totally different in one moment, but they can direct you and by following them you can notice that your life is getting much fuller and happier.